Molded marine edge corner countertop with resist strong alkalies
- All of our corner countertops are monolithic epoxy materials, there
are molded marine edge to stop spill chemicals.
- The corner countertop common color is black, we can also customize
color according to client’s need.
- The total thickness is 32mm, actually it is 19+13mm, the thickness
of dished area is 19mm, the thickness of marine edge is 13mm.
- Advantages of corner countertop is easy to install and clean. Of
course, it has perfect properties on resisting chemicals and heat.
|No.||Test Item||Test Method||Result|
|1||Rockwell Hardness||ASTM D785-08|
|2||Flexural Strength||ASTM D790-10|
|3||Water Absorption||ASTM D750-98(2010)e1||0.031%|
Durability : ONUS products are monolithic and non-porous, it cannot delaminate
Mositure Resistance : Due to our products are monolithic, it won’t swell and distortion
on the mositure area.
- Heat Resistance : ONUS’s worktop can resist 262℃ , it won’t foam and crack, the fire
can extinguish because it has no any of paper materials.
Physical Test :
- Flexural Modulus : 2350000psi
- Compressive Test : 24000psi
- Water Absorption : 0.031%
Epoxy resin worktops are use in all kinds of laboratories. In view
of the rigid request for laboratory, epoxy resin worktops are vey
popular in laboratory industry, it is the best choice for lab
staff. The laboratory include the following:
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||thickness (mm)|